[Moo] Ponte Alto Archery Champion Tourney Feb 25th

EARLMIKA at aol.com EARLMIKA at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 13:26:58 PST 2005

Place-- Bullrun Shooting Center Manassas
       (Stierbach normal practice site)
Date-- Friday Feb. 25th
time--6:30PM to 8PM

All archers can participate in the shoot.
This will be an indoor shoot to choose the next Ponte Alto Archery Champion This is our practice site, garb not required.
The shoot to consist of a number of short range (10 to 20 yard) shoots. Please note crossbows are not allowed at this site. (Their rule not mine)Come join the fun as we kick off the tourney season.
Please allow time to travel as traffic is normally pretty bad in this area.

In Service,
Mika Longbow