[Moo] winter war assesment pals needed!!

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 17:48:40 PST 2005

It's almost 9pm.  Just finished my very first tunic..<grins>.  And of course it looks like crap..but it's MY crap.  :)  STILL looking for someone else who's goin' to winter war assesment.  I'll be attending, but as I'm not authorized yet, I cannot represent Stierbach.  I'll be happy to act as an impromtu "lady at arms" and help strap up, carry equipment...whatever.   Also need somewhere/ someone I can pitch my pitifull little two-person..<cozy..grins>..tent next to or near.  Going to post at Ponte Alto also...hope to see someone I know, I really don't want to be crowned like at Ice Axe..Turgeis..you'd BETTER not be LAUGHING!!!  <grins>  If you can't get to me by email..give me a call...we can carpool also if you like.  703-753-0411..will be up very late..so call whenever.

Acelina