[Moo] FW: Northern Regional War Practice

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 18:41:19 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan L. Cooper [mailto:duncancooper at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 9:22 PM
Subject: Northern Regional War Practice

Northern
Regional War Practice

Greetings Heavy Fighters!

Baronial Web Ministers,

Please post this notice on your baronial web sites

Duncan The Elder
Knight Marshal of Ponte Alto

Northern Regional War Practice - Sunday, March 27, 2005

Greetings all valiant heavy fighters of Atlantia. I am pleased to
announce that Ponte Alto will host a Northern Regional Melee
Practice on Sunday March 27th starting at 1pm.

There will be a spear training session before that (noon); the Queen's
spears are highly encouraged to attend,

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584
Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.

Directions: Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Tysons
Corner at
Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile towards
Falls
Church. Parkin the library lot and go down the hill to the park.  or

Take I-66 to the Route 7 (Falls Church) exit. Get off heading towards Tysons

Corner. The library is on the right about one mile.  Park in the library lot
and go
down the hill to the park.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc