[Moo] Fwd: [gdh] pretty new book

Veronica Roth r.roth7 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 1 16:13:32 PST 2005

My 12 year old daughter is very intersted in all things Japanese and I have bought a "vintage" Kimono for her on e-bay via the UK, but can you refer us to some references, especially those on line that might help her research SCA period Japanese women as she develops a persona? Also as I sew, I would like to make some period garb for her. Costuming references woul be welcome also.
Veronica