[Moo] (no subject)

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 11:40:54 PST 2005

Hmm, that's true.  We haven't thought to provide munchies as we assumed people will probably grab dinner before coming on over.  You are more than welcome to bring whatever food and drink you want.  One of us will post something more once we decide what munchies we can provide.  Thanks and we look forward to meeting everyone that comes on out!

Reinmar and Alienor

Ron Newcomb <rnewcombva at yahoo.com> wrote:
Food, drink...?