[Moo] Needlework Nights in Sterling

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 06:59:30 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/14/2005 5:30:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
burgandywizard at hotmail.com writes:

I am  sorry to hear that you will not be holding sewing nights... I am guilty
of  not attending, but I live in Spotsylvania and it is a bit of a hike for
only a few hours.  Anyhow, are there any sewing nights in  fredericksburg? or
spotsy?

Sorry for the delay in answering this.  I do see that Cairistiona told  you
about the Sunday
meetings at House Wolfhou.  In addition, I would point out that the  Wymarcs
in Woodbridge
are closer to you than Sterling.  Then there is the possibility of you
starting one of your own.  There are several spots in the Canton Calendar  that are
free of conflict, and many of them
are free from conflict with the Barony calendar as well.

In Service to my Crown, my Barony, and my  Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of  Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable