[Moo] Fwd: [gdh] pretty new book

Sigrune at aol.com Sigrune at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 17:17:48 PST 2005

For a good starting point I would recommend Baron Effingham's site: http://www.sengokudaimyo.com

Also you may want to get on the Yahoo group SCA-JML and look through the archives or the posts, there are literally tons of good posts on topics form everyday life, clothing, textiles, weapons, tactics, food, drink, poetry.... also the people are very helpful.

Also in kingdom there are a few of us lurking around, in Stierbach itself I know of myself and Ii Katsuyori (the new Steirbach Exchecker)  Ii-dono (literaly lord Ii) hosts a Asian night most months, a post just went out, it is a good way to come and see and meet with local asian persona and network information, books, and culture.  I'm sure Ii-dono will also be responding.

YIS
-Takeda Sanjuichiro