[Moo] xtra armor anyone?

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 20:03:29 PST 2005

sorry...william le younger of storvik is helping me fix my gorget tomorrow night, so I can't make it to the meeting.  I'll be at the Ponte Alto practice on Thurs, or I can swing by and try 'em on, I'm not sure they'll fit me though...I saw you at twelfth night..you're about a foot taller than I!!  :)  I still much appreciate you lending me my first garb for a few hours that day..:)
Thanks,
Acelina

Ii Saburou <logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu> wrote:
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, dena potito wrote:

> Hi all. Having trouble gathering armor for myself. Anyone have
> knees/legs and helm I can try on and then borrow until mine are ready?
> The armorer won't have them finished until APPROXIMATELY June!!! I want
> to at least have something I'm comfortable and able to move in. The
> loaner armor I used at the Storvik practice was ok...but I couldnt see
> out of the helm, the legs were too long, and u get the idea.. was
> cool going one on one...got my arse wrapped!! :) Any help is much
> appreciated. Also...anyone that has shears so I can cut my shield blank
> down a little, curve it and I also need to put a grip on it..(NOT a
> basket) and a strap for the forearm to go through...not much to ask
> right? Hehe..gotta love us new fighters. I'm willing to barter loads
> of time and help in ANY way I can...:)

I have legs and arms that may be usable--I've not been out fighting for
some time; I would want them back, but you could use them for a while.

Will you be at the Baronial Meeting tomorrow? I'll see about packing it in
my car.

-Ii