[Moo] [Watchtower] boy scout demo?

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 08:10:10 PST 2005

I'd also love to help...I'm kinda new though..but I should have my armor by then also..just let me know what u need...also need a reminder...<grins> i have a bad memory for things like that.  As long as u remind me 2 weeks in advance i should be able to put in a request for time off from work..:)

Michael Howell <j41mch at yahoo.com> wrote: Having been a boyscout myself i will gladly help out. July is a bit far out so I'll need a reminder. Maybe by then i'll have my whole set of armor done and not just the helmut. Yours in service Loric

cwymarc at comcast.net wrote: Would we be interested in Helping out Sudentorre?
Ceridwen