[Moo] ice axe?

MarkLFischer at aol.com MarkLFischer at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 08:34:13 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/6/2005 10:06:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
avvyus at yahoo.com writes:

Anyone that can give me directions to Ice Axe?  I've been trying to  get
directions from the autocrat for a while now, but my emails never get  returned.
The webpage for it doesn't have directions on it...any help  would be much
appreciated.

Acelina le Dragon

 Milady:
Directions:
Out of town: Take your best route to Richmond, VA, to I-195  South (Toll $.50
)towards Powhite Pkwy VA-76 South towards US-60. Take  Midlothian Tnpk.Rt-60
Exit (Toll $ .25 ) and take the first exit onto Midlothian  TurnpikeWest. Stay
on Midlothian, which will change to Anderson Hwy, but remains  Rt-60, for
approx. 21 miles and the Powhatan Fairgrounds is on your right.
Powhatan, VA. Approx 16 miles from the crossroads of Courthouse and Hugeunot
Roads, the site will be on your Right.
YIS, Gerhardt