[Moo] Shaping a shield

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:39:16 PST 2005

Good day to all I've been out of the picture for awhile but i'm starting to work my way back in. If you can get it to me some how or set up a time to meet then i can run it through the rollers at work and put a curv in it for you. Some time there are atvantages to working in aviation and having acsess to sheet metal tools Yours in servic Loric

Steve Knerr <steve_knerr at hotmail.com> wrote:Actually, I don't have the forms needed to curve the shield. We might be
able to put it against a tree and wrap some straps around it then tighten
the straps. I've heard this works but have never tried it. If nobody else
has a roller for bending metal sheets, then this may work.

Stefan von Kiel