[Moo] I need a courier Addendum

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:36:30 PST 2005

I should have added that these are blank scrolls. No one is going to learn
any court business from these scrolls. It's just that the scrolls are very
spiffy blanks, not promissories, left over from 12th Night (with Janos and
Rachel's names filled in) that TRMs requested so that they could use them
before their reign is up.

Thanks,

Aimee