[Moo] (no subject)

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 10:34:21 PST 2005

will bring my loaner shield and sword w/ me Fri...at least I can practice flat snaps and such...:) see u friday evening

Acelina

Reinmar <ducaht at yahoo.com> wrote:
Me and my lady both have armor that we can try to fit people who are interested in trying on armor but as for a true loaner set we don't have anything yet.  My wife is about 5'4" and of stocky build while I'm 5'11" and of slim build.  Between the two of us, we have been able to fit most people into our armor to help give them a taste of armored combat.  Also, we are setting up a Pell which should be ready to use by Friday.  Basically this will be a good time for new fighters to get armor ideas and patterns as well as talk to other fighters about their experiences.  How much armoring we will be able to do depends on time and materials available.  If you have any other questions, please let us know otherwise we look forward to seeing people on Friday!

Reinmar

dena potito <avvyus at yahoo.com> wrote:
anyone have loaner armor i can use for that day? i'm 5'4" and female...new fighter from Stierbach and looking to make all the practices i can..thanks..

Acelina le Dragon