[Moo] 26 February Saturday from 5:00 to 6:30 cub scout demo

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 17:29:22 PST 2005

I havn't forgotten yet about the demmo but, i need directions i get off work at 3 and if you wouldlike me to meet you some where so that we can play let me know. I also plann on brining all my armor and my new helm so I'm up for a demmo of fighting and as a reminder try not to forget your legs this time ( LOL ).

Peter Darby <pjdarby at comcast.net> wrote:We have been asked by a local (Manassas) Cub Scout group to do a demo on the subject date.  I can coordinate and provide a heavy weapons demo (Providing I have an opponent.)  We will also be able to demonstrate some of our A&S projects.

I am looking for a couple of volunteers to assist.  I promised I would answer them on Thursday evening.

In Service to the Barony
Baron Colum
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1