[Moo] 26 February Saturday from 5:00 to 6:30 cub scout demo

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 09:47:45 PST 2005

The demo is for the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet taking place at the Manassas Moose lodge headquartered at
9305 Brentsville road, Manassas  It is off 234 and the Prince William Parkway  Map quest gives pretty good directions.  Basically go down f Liberia tothe PW Parkway continue on across and head to 234.  At 234 go throughthe light and you should be on Brentsville road.  The Moose lodge will be on the left about a mile past the intersection.

Colum

I'll be there, just hope that i can remember how to get there

pjdarby at comcast.net wrote:
I'll be leaving the house around 4:10 to get there at 4:30.  Why don't you meet me here at the house after you get off work and you can follow me over there.
Colum

I havn't forgotten yet about the demmo but, i need directions i get off work at 3 and if you wouldlike me to meet you some where so that we can play let me know. I also plann on brining all my armor and my new helm so I'm up for a demmo of fighting and as a reminder try not to forget your legs this time ( LOL ).

Peter Darby <pjdarby at comcast.net> wrote:
We have been asked by a local (Manassas) Cub Scout group to do a demo on the subject date.  I can coordinate and provide a heavy weapons demo (Providing I have an opponent.)  We will also be able to demonstrate some of our A&S projects.

I am looking for a couple of volunteers to assist.  I promised I would answer them on Thursday evening.

In Service to the Barony
Baron Colum
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1