[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - March 2 - 7 p.m.

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 20:07:24 PST 2005

Not sure about dinner suggestions, but I will be bringing the fruit compote
promised for the Baronial At-Home. This dish got rave reviews at the last
Baronial Cooks Guild, and the members decided to share a taste of what we do
with the rest of the barony. Here's a list of some of the ingredients. Of
course, if you want the recipe, you'll have to come to the next Cooks Guild
on Wednesday, March 9th at 7pm. :-)

Ingredients in Fruit compote:
Pears
Quince jelly