[Moo] Looking for a new Baronial Chronicler

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Wed Jan 5 11:57:07 PST 2005

Greetings to all Stierbachi,

It is with regret that because of personal matters, I must announce my intention to step down from the post of Baronial Chronicler.

To this end, I am looking for anyone who might be interested in taking up the post, either on a permanent or temporary basis.  The chief responsibilities include publishing the Bull newsletter every month (which contains officer reports, minutes from the business meetings, Financial Committee proceedings, and any other fun and exciting material one wishes to include), sending copies of the Bull to the Kingdom Chronicler and other notables, and keeping track of subscriptions (of which the Barony currently has none).  The Chronicler position is a warranted one, and so anyone who wants to take it on full-time needs to be an SCA member in good standing.

The actual work of publishing the newsletter (which is done using Microsoft Publisher) takes up as much time as one chooses to put into it-- several basic elements are required but everything else is up to the individual.  It can be a lot of fun, especially if you like creative endeavors!

If you are potentially interested, you do not have to take on the full Chronicler mantle all at once.  For anyone who wants to try out the job by being a "Guest Chronicler" for a month, I will be more than happy to assist and show you the ropes.

Anyone with interest can email me at chronicler at stierbach.org, or call at 703-815-0310.

Yours in service,
Lady Aine Sindradottir
(Ellen Badgley)