[Moo] Thanks for help at Troll

Sallie Montuori montuos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:57:24 PST 2005

I cannot begin to thank my 12th Night Troll staff adequately.  You did
an awesome job, despite all the things that did not go according to
plan.

Firstly, Rowan Berran McDowell, who contacted people in advance to
make a staff for me (which was greatly diminished by last-minute
cancellations), and brought coffee and muffins, and kept me calm
(well, mostly calm) most of the day.  Your flexible
work-with-what-we-have attitude is a much-needed balance to my
obsess-over-details approach.

Secondly, Siegfried McClure, who simply stepped up and both organized
and manned the second table, which was unexpectedly forced to be
across the hall instead of adjacent to the first.  I could not have
coped without your common-sense support, and your periodic trips to
transfer receipts from the pre-reg table to the cashbox, and to inform
me of those things I needed to know but didn't have time to want to
know!

Thirdly, Evan da Collaureo, whose idea it was to have the waivers
filled out as people waited in line.

Also Hrothny (formerly known as Rosine) and Roana de Laci, who simply
stepped behind the table and started working, and Anne of Corbridge,
who picked up waivers and worked the lines.

There are others who sat for many hours at the tables, and who pitched
in working the lines, whose names I am ashamed to admit I did not even
ask, and I am sure there must be others whom I did not notice, as
those lines were almost entirely out of my sight.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Also, could someone please forward this to the Merry Rose, and Bright
Hills, and any other appropriate list I'm not a member of?  And I
don't know if Moo still automatically goes to Sudentorre or Abhainn an
Iar.

Thanks,
Alys
--