[Moo] 12th Night Scrolls Website Posted

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:19:57 PST 2005

Greetings, Fair Atlantia!

The 12th Night Scrolls Website is born. To see a list of scrolls awarded at
12th Night, please go to

http://basilwhite.com/12thnight/

This is a temporary location, please do not make links to it for they soon
will be broken. I hope to get permission to give the webpages a permanent
home on Stierbach's website or the Atlantian Scribes website. I'll let you
all know when that happens.

Please feel free to send corrections or comments to me at this email
address. I hope that folks will provide me with jpgs for the scrolls that
are not listed on the website because there are scrolls outside the confines
of the project that I did not have time to scan.

Thank you to all the scribes (and non-scribes) of Atlantia who participated.
It couldn't have happened without you!

All Hail Atlantia!

In Service,

Lady Amie Sparrow