[Moo] Young Artists/Children activities

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 07:33:32 PST 2005

Greetings!

I'm bringing some young girls to Twelfth Night in the hopes of exposing them to an exciting experience.  They are both quite artistic and I mentioned the young artists competitions to them.  But there doesn't seem to be much on the website in the way of guidelines.

1) Is there a picture of Spike anywhere online I could show them so they can use that as a guide if they choose to enter art?

2) What kinds of guidelines as far as "documentation" and historical accuracy govern children's activities?  And does anyone know a good source for where they could look to see what art was like in the middle ages?  Something directed toward younger people?  and finally,

3) What kinds of children's activities/games will be going on, and is there anything they can be encouraged to bring along to share/play with others?  Anything they shouldn't? (i.e., mundane games...)

Thanks for your help!

Damiane

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan