[Moo] Needlework Nights Return!

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:31:15 PST 2005

yaaaay! yaaaaay! yaaaay!

(bringing young girls okay?)

Damiane

Jaine <jaine at lazywench.com> wrote:
As the Beast in the Basement went through a successful incubation and has been born, Needlework Nights in Sterling are returning! Thursday nights from 7:00 to 10:00 beginning Thursday the 13th of January at the home of Jaine Parr and Marsaili Johnston. The Beast is tame, you need not fear.

Needleworkers of all types are welcome, as well as weavers.  Bring a project, start a project, ask for help, provide help or enjoy some company, we are friendly and social. We don't feed our guests as needlework and food don't mix well. But it's fine if you bring your dinner.  Send e-mail if you need directions.

There is now a cat in residence. She's quite shy and does not spend lots of time in the areas we'll be using.

Jaine

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan
http://mail.yahoo.com