[Moo] Bardic Circle

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:59:34 PST 2005

Attention all Bards, Bardic wannabes, and anyone else who likes music!!!

The Stierbach/Ponte Alto will be held at the home of Their Excellencies,
Colum and Briana, this Friday, January 28th, 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.

Come join us to sing a song, tell a story, recite a poem, or just to listen.
Maybe we'll sing a round, or learn a song. Some songbooks will be available.
No previous experience required.

Pet alert: Our loveable Labs, Connor and Sandy, will greet you at the door.

Directions:

>From Manassas and points west:

Take best route to Prince William Parkway east.
Turn left on Yates Ford Road.
Turn right on Davis Ford Road.
After crossing Occoquan River, make first left turn onto Occoquan Forest
Drive.
Turn right onto River Run Drive.
Ours is the first house on the left after passing Squirrel's Nest Circle.

>From the east:

Take Prince William Parkway west.
Turn right on Davis Ford Road. After approximately three miles you will see
signs for a stable, a curve, a hill and an intersection.
Turn right at the intersection onto Occoquan Forest Drive (if you cross the
river at the foot of the hill, you missed the turn).
Follow directions above.