[Moo] Asian Night for July: July 11th. Fabric Stencilling

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:08:29 PDT 2005

Tomorrow night, Monday, July 11th, will be the second Monday of the
night, and thus another Asian Night at our house!  Jae has been
working at getting materials together to do stenciling, and we will be
working on making stencils for fabric--or whatever else she and the
participants decide to do!

Jae has also informed us she has a mulberry tree that must go--and she
would like to turn it into mulberry paper (or at least as much as is
feasible).  That will probably be an entire weekend, perhaps in
September after Pennsic.  It isn't as if the tree is going anywhere ;)

-Ii