[Moo] [Watchtower] Helpers for Kingdom Archery

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 05:11:13 PDT 2005

It used to be I could count the number of good archers in Atlantia on one hand, but now I would have to take my shoes off and perhaps borrow someone elses hands also.  Archery in Atlantia has progressed geometrically over the last three years or so.  This is a good time to come out and visit while watching some top flight archery. You don't have to actually pick up a bow to have a good time.

Baron Colum

Kingdom Archery Championships is this weekend- July 16, 2005.  If you can come out Friday, July 15, to help with setting up targets, come anytime after 10 a.m.

If you would like to help out Saturday during the event, there is a few areas where several targets will need to be manned.  A few extra hands to help with lunch is also welcomed.  If you are interested, please let me know, garadh at erols.com.

YIS,
Cairistiona
Autocrat