[Moo] Kingdom Archery and the W. Wilson Bridge Construction

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Tue Jul 12 21:25:02 PDT 2005

Greetings,

For those who wish to avoid the possible traffic tie-up this weekend on the
way to Kingdom Archery, you might want to try this route.
>From the Virginia side of the bridge, take US 301 South 12 miles to Hwy 3.

Turn right on to Hwy 3 West (Kings Hwy) and go 19.7 miles.

Turn right on to Ferry Rd at a light (7-11 store) and go 2.7 miles.

Turn right on to Rt 218 East (White Oak Rd.) at a light and go about 0.7
miles.

Turn left onto Rt 604 (Belle Plains Rd.) and go 3.4 miles.

Turn left on to Old Creekside Rd and go about 0.3 miles to the site.

 When you travel over the 301 bridge from Maryland to Virginia, you will
have to pay a toll (I think it is $2.50), but your return trip is free.  It
might take a few minutes longer to travel this way, but the drive is nice
and the traffic is lighter than that of the beltway.

Please cross post.

Cairistiona