[Moo] muster of the home gaurd

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 07:06:33 PDT 2005

Greetings one and all, just an update on how things are going with the
fighting. There will be heavy fighting at the event in August and the
scenario will depend upon how many fighters show and what the weather
holds out to be. What I'm bouncing around is a "progessive melee"
a "treasure tourney" and a "lost wepons/sheild tourney" and a "crested
melee". Again it depends upon how many fighters we have. We do have a
warranted Marshall now, so things are looking up.
 Fighter practices will start August 7th and will be every Sunday
from 3 until dark at Jim Barnett Park in Winchester, in the back behind Shenandoah University. Take into mind that there will be a lapse in part for the event weekend.
Advanced Fighters practice will still be held every other Friday at
Ailinor's open house. The plan for right now is to try and work on
team building for next years Defending the gate and every event where
their excellencies call for a muster of the troops. Thanks to one and
all for your support, Lord Loric of Ironwood,  Marshal, Incipient
Canton of Abhainn an Iar