[Moo] Cub Scout Demo request

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 10:30:15 PDT 2005

We've received a demo request from a Cub Scout Day Camp program. They would like something the week before Pennsic. Is there anyone who would like to do this? Please let me know by Wednesday evening.

Ceridwen

Here's what details I have so far:
------------------------------
Hello,

I was just directed to your website (and wish I had found you months earlier)

I am the program director for the Occoquan District's Cub Scout Day camp,
which will be held August 1-5th at Leesylvania State Park in Woodbridge,
Virginia (Prince William County)

The theme for our camp is Medieval Knights. One of the other camps in the
Washington DC area had some people from their local SCA come out and do
some demos on battling and period dress.

I realize its very short notice, but I was wondering if there was any way
possible I could be so blessed to have anyone from the local area come to
our camp????

Thank you so much,
Andi Boyles