[Moo] in need of loaner armor

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:24:31 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to build up our bag of loan armor for heavy fighting.  We would
like to have 2 full sets of armor for any new people that should show up at
a practice.  I would prefer any pieces you have to be donated instead of
loaned because loaned implies that it may be retrieved and I would prefer to
have the bag stay complete.  Plus there is a nice donation form we can give
you for a tax deduction.

Here is a quick list of what I'm looking for.  Let me know if you have any
pieces to donate.

2 helms
2 sets of elbows
2 sets of knees
2 pieces of body armour (prefer something like a coat of plates so will fit
more than one size)
2 gorgets
2 pairs of half gauntlets
2 basket hilts
2 pieces of sword length rattan
1 shield

If you should have any pieces, even ones that could use a little repair, and
would like to donate to a good cause, please let me know what you have and
when I can pick it up.

Thank you all.

Stefan von Kiel
Knight Marshal