[Moo] mystery person sought!

Celia Friedman csfriedman at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 2 19:35:09 PDT 2005

MessageHi, All. A while back I lent my Elizabeth R tapes to someone who was sick or otherwise had to spend a lot of time alone, I don't remember who..that person returned them...it was a while ago

I just tried to watch the tapes and realized that I don't have tape IV.  In the sleeve is something called "Assassins".

So...whoever borrowed this from me, could you please contact me?  And check your collection (esp the cover for "assassins") for my missing tape ? Thanks

Celia Friedman

HOwever----- Original Message -----