[Moo] Swordfest 2005, Malvern, PA

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:08:15 PDT 2005

This is something that may be of interest to people in the SCA as well
as Japanese swordsmanship forums:

http://www.mafcenter.com/swordfest2005.htm

It is June 11th-12th, and I'll be up there demonstrating.  There will
apparently be at least one group doing a Western sword demo--I would
recommend this as a good format to get out and discuss things with
other groups, so if you know of anyone who is in the area who would be
interested in either viewing or participating, go ahead and let the
organizers know--I'm sure they'd be glad to have folks!  It might not
be a bad idea to suggest doing an SCA demo at something like this, as
well, just to show them another kind of combat sport.

-Ii