[Moo] Work day at Baronial Birthday Site

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 13:57:35 PDT 2005

Forwarded by request

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Greetings,

I am having a work day at the Baronial  Birthday Site this coming Sunday,
June 12 starting at 10 am and ending hopefully  before 3 pm.

There is a lean-to shed that needs to have the wood and  various debris
removed, floor swept and washed down.

The wooded area for  fighting will need to have the area "tagged" with survey
tape.  This is to  point out the areas for the fighting, water bearing,
hazards,  etc...

There are several trees that are fallen and we would like to cut  some of
them away to open the area more for fighting.  This is not going to  be a major
tree removal, just various sections.  The trees are already  down.  They have
been down for some time.  Most of them are showing  decay.  We need a chain-saw
and helpers for this!

There is a small  stream that needs to have a "bridge" walk-over.  The plans
are to use  pallets and lay these over the stream.

These are the major items that  will be worked on Sunday.  The more people
who can come out and lend a hand  will amount to getting the work done earlier.

You will find this is a  nice site.  Recommend wearing long pants for this
clean up.  Also  recommend bringing a sturdy pair of work gloves.

Directions for the site  are found in the Acorn, or go to Stierbach's home
page  www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html

If you have any questions,  don't hesitate to contact me.  You can email me;
garadh at erols.com or call  me at 540-582-2699.

Let me know if you are available.  This way I  will make a point of watching
for you.

Thank you.
Lady Cairistiona de  Coveran
Autocrat