[Moo] [Watchtower] Pre-Registration Deadline for Baronial Birthday

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 07:26:50 PDT 2005

Hot showers with on demand hot water,  Woods battle (Atlantia is leading the Pennsic woods battle and this is the only practice we will get that I know of prior to Pennsic.) Archery by Earl Mika, Bardic circles and a relaxed camping atmosphere.   I think it is shaping up to be a really fun weekend worthy of celebrating Stierbach's birthday.

In service to the Crown and Stierbach

Baron Colum

Posted by request

~~
The deadline for reduced fees for Stierbach's Baronial Birthday is this friday, June 10th.  Please get your reservations in soon!

For those who are undecided about coming, check out the website for more details: www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html

For those who are still undecided, there will be hot showers available!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  You can email me; garadh at erols.com or call me at 540-582-2699.

Thank you.
Lady Cairistiona de Coveran
Autocrat