[Moo] CORRECTED WEBSITE -- Update on Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 13:10:12 PDT 2005

Sorry, but there was a mistake in the website.  It has been corrected  on
this copy.

~~  ~~  ~~
One more week until Stierbach’s Baronial Birthday
Celebration.  If you haven’t already sent in your reservation,
you  still have time.  Registration fees for the event are $6 Adult
member,  $9 Adult non-member.  Camping is $4 for adults.
Children (6-17)  $3 and camping is $1.  Feast is $5 per person.

This is a great site  location for camping and fighting in the
woods.  Come spend the day, or  the weekend with family and
friends.  The heavy fighters will be doing  a Pennsic style mini-
Woods battle, with banners, rez points and plenty of  trees.
There is a nice area under a canopy of trees that spectators
can watch the battles.

Archery in the Barony of Stierbach is always  popular.  Earl Mika
has plans that will delight archers and those who  like to come
out and watch.

Rapier Activities might not take  place.  I am still looking for a
Rapier Marshal to organize the day  activities.  Should a Rapier
Marshal (or several) come forward, we have  a wooded area for
you to use to work on your Pennisc Woods Battle  skills.

Over in the A&S area, you will find wonderful displays  of items
used for travel.  There will be a children’s category on the
travel theme as well.  Documentation requested, but not
required.  It is requested however, a brief description of how
your  entry fits into the travel theme, the materials you used,
and what steps you  took.  Then there is a display of ongoing
projects.  If you have  something you are working on, bring it
for display.  Their Excellencies  will be searching for their A&S
Champions, all mediums are  acceptable.  The goal is to
impress her Excellency with your skill and  creativity.  There is
also a Bardic Competition for those wishing to  try their skills in
song and storytelling.  Seek out their Excellencies  during the
day and sing a song or tell a story.  Winners of all  competitions
will be announced during Court.

We are hoping to have a  Silent Auction.  I will have more
information next week and will post  it.  If you have something
to donate, be prepared to bring  it….grin.

There will be juggling activities throughout the day.   Come
watch the antics of those trying to learn how to juggle, or try
your luck and learn how.  For those of you who know how,
come over  and help the beginners.

Merchants, we have plenty of room for you  to display your
wares.  There is no “merchants fee”.

A tasty  feast is being prepared by Kurios Iustinos Ancyrenos
and Stierbach’s Cook’s  Guild.  This is to be a meal you won’t
want to miss.  Since this  is a “Traveling Encampment”, feast will
be served buffet style.  Bring  your own chairs, blankets and
tables and enjoy good company with your  dinner.

Friday and Saturday night come spend time around the Bardic
Circle.  Our very only Baron Colum will lead an enjoyable
evening  of story and song under the stars.

Directions and more information can be  found on our Website:
_www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html_
(http://www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2005.html)

If  you have any questions, please contact me at
garadh at erols.com or call me at  540-582-2699.

YIS,
Lady Cairistiona de  Coveran
Autocrat