[Moo] Last Minute Asian Night Info

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:39:25 PDT 2005

Well, once again the Second Monday has snuck up on us almost
completely unawares.  Our house is still open for people to get
together.  Takeda-dono mentioned possibly talking about swords.
Otherwise, it is a movie night.  We have 'Journey to the Western Xia'
and 'Twilight Samurai'.  Granted, the latter is set in the Edo period,
but that can be used to show people what post-period stuff looks like.
 Yeah, that's it....

Anyway, let us know if you are going to be coming over.  We are happy
to have anyone!

Also, is there any interest at all in bringing down some experts in
Indian clothing, food, etc. to discuss Indian culture and recreation
in the SCA?

-Ii