[Moo] Baronial at home

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:25:52 PDT 2005

Baron Colum will send more details later this evening, but I wanted the
Stierbach fighters to know that there is space available to swing sticks at
each other at the Baronial at Home tomorrow night.

Baron Turgeis plans to attend, so we will have a Marshall in attendance.

Also, we would like to get a rough count of how many gentles are planning to
attend, so please respond if you are coming.

We look forward to seeing all of you, either tomorrow, or at Baronial
Birthday this weekend (yes THIS WEEKEND!!)

Baroness Briana