[Moo] FW: war

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 15 20:23:05 PDT 2005

Unto the feared and dreaded Baron Colum does word come from the house of Erensaurlezelasgarria in the summer of the year.

Bards with hints of messages have passed this way of problems to the south. Rumors of  legions of warriors of all sorts within the barony mustering their arms for the defense of the land ruled by you have been reported. Reporting no known problems in the far north eastern part of the land, I feel secure in sending what I have to the south.

Having heard these tales of threats to the fair Barony of Stierbach and the mustering of men at arms I have grown concerned and have taken up the war spirit. From the far north eastern border of the barony I send word by mule, by pigeon, and by foot. But with the eagerness for battle I fear I may well outdistance my messages their arrival to the south.

In the name of the Barony and as Champion to My Lady Juliane fille de Gaspard the Basque warriors of your lands and of the house Erensaurlezelasgarria are on the move south well armed and ready for battle. The mighty power of the bow and arrows will be at your disposal to ward off any and all threat to the well being of the barony.

I am making the effort to be in the forefront of the battle, to be used early in the day. I travel south with many horses at my disposal to use up as need be to arrive early. The many horses will also be used to help with the supplies I will picking at the storage location in the middle of the barony and bringing for the use of the army and all that support it.

On my way south I shall call to arms all that I see to muster their arms also. And to send word to you as has been done here to let you know of the size of your mighty army.

Fear not for I have seen and heard that the barony is mustering behind you and the mighty Barony of Stierbach will once again conquer and destroy all its enemies.

Lord Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra
In your Christian society legally known as Lord Etxatxu Enequy Jaudonebiquendiosteaco