[Moo] assasins?

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 06:13:56 PST 2005

ASSASSINS.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

*very interested*

Damiane

Telara at aol.com wrote:
Assassins? In Atlantia? Perish the thought...

Though I did hear rumors at a long ago Lady and the Tiger event. And then there was the Stierbach Baronial Investiture - I believe some good gentles were set upon in the hall and among the vendor stalls.

One must remain ever-vigilant against such wicked people. One never knows where an assassin might lurk.

To my knowledge of course, there is no such thing as an assassins guild - not in Atlantia at any rate.

Good hunting....ummm....good day,

Honora le Brun

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan
http://mail.yahoo.com