[Moo] Armoring and pell practice part deux!

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 14:09:59 PST 2005

I'll be there with a new helm . I also need to find out if I left my elbow pads there from the last time. Loric

Laura Barrett <alienorb48912 at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings!
We had an amazing turnout last time, we want to
do it some more! For anyone who wants to work on
armor, work on the pell, or whatever, we're here!
On March 4th 6 pm until we get tired or we run
out of "No ---- There I was" stories...... 171 Rolling
Valley Lane, Front Royal Va (540)635-2145 If you have
any questions or need directions just holler!
Alienor & Reinmar

=====
Love Conquers All

http://mail.yahoo.com