[Moo] Stierbach Glass Guild

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 10:26:42 PST 2005

We are pleased to announce that the Stierbach Glass Guild will be meeting
every 3rd Monday evening of the month.

This month we will be meeting at Lord Enequy home, please look up the
directions under Scriptorium.  We usually start about 6:30-7pm.

Our members mainly work with lampworking (torchwork).  We have extra  torches
and supplies for those who would like to learn or those who don't have  their
own setup yet but would like to play.  If you want to do stainglass  you must
let us know ahead of time.

Please come join us!  Any questions please contact Lord Unequally,  Baroness
Brianna or myself.

Grace