[Moo] Atlantian Army Basic Melee Training Manual

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 07:48:12 PST 2005

Unto the Good People of Atlantia,
Does Baron Turgeis Hakonson Send Greetings,

I must first apologize for the lateness of this product.  The delay
was necessary in order to ensure that the first version of the
Atlantian Army Basic Melee Training Manual was a professional product
for such a worthy and deserving Kingdom.

Master Roland de Mounteney, Deputy Earl Marshal for Armored Combat,
has graciously posted the manual to the below link.

http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Training/AtlantianArmyBMTManualV1.pdf

My personal thanks to all who participated in the creation of this
manual.

Please cross post this message to any and all Atlantian e-groups for
widest dissemination within the Kingdom.

In Service to Knight, Crown and Kingdom
Turgeis
Squire to Syr Forgal Kerstetter