[Moo] need armor

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 03:05:12 PST 2005

Armorer I ordered armor through lied to me, won't go into it, but feeling like crap at the moment now.  Was hoping to auth. at Gyrth Oldcastle tourney.  Now in need of a SERIOUS ego boost and armor.  Willing to pay out the ass at the moment for a set of armor that can be shipped and be here by the 18th.  NOT willing to pay that much for a horrible set though, if anyone knows of an armorer that will be sympathetic to my plight, let me know.

YIS,
Acelina