[Moo] FW: [sca-merchants] FW: Members House Gutted by Fire

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Mar 19 03:40:25 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamish TMD [mailto:robertthebruce at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 2:29 PM
To: sca-merchants at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sca-merchants] FW: Members House Gutted by Fire

I edited this slightly to include pertinent info from another email with
Falada....if anyone out there can help, please do.  No items...cash is
good...
  Hamish the Mildly Disturbed

>From: "Leslie Luther-Fulton" <janefalada at hotmail.com>
>To: meridian-ty at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [TY] Members House Gutted by Fire
>Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:31:29 -0000
>

>Hi All:
>
>For all of you who know Ann Donovan (the Widow Donati in the SCA) and
>her son Cameron - their home was gutted by fire earlier today.  No
>one was hurt, but they basically lost everything except the clothes
>on their backs.  The situation is bad enough, but to add to the
>problems her insurance company is not being very cooperative.  If
>anyone is willing to donate an item or two to help them, it would be
>greatly appreciated.  They are staying with a friend from her work,
>so they are covered for linens and household items now.  Their most
>pressing need is for clothes and personal items.
>
>Ann wears a size 20 - 22 petite clothes and a size 7 wide shoe.
>Cameron wears boys size 14-16 clothes and size 5 1/5 shoes.
>Cameron's biggest problem is that he lost all his school clothes
>except for one uniform.  I spoke to Ms. Mason, the principal at
>Cameron's school.  They are able to help him with most aspects of his
>uniform except for khaki pants and white button-down shirts.  With
>little boys, underwear and socks are always a big commodity.
Cameron is 10 years old and in 5th grade.

>Any help would be appreciated. Items could be sent to me at 2494 Hollins
>Avenue, Memphis, TN  38112
If you need more info, please e-mail
>me privately at janefalada @ hotmail . com
>
>Falada
  Baroness of Grey Niche

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293hh3im/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1111260541/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2593423/rand=355155028>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .