[Moo] (no subject)

Kelly Howell dragonblue at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 22 17:22:26 PST 2005

Greeting my lords and ladies.

I have been asked by my nephew to help him on a school project dealing with
the history of the middle ages, specifically arms and armor. What I was
hopping was to borrow some chain mail to take with me to his school in
Corning New York to show his class what a modern simulation would look like.
Can anyone help me out with this? The only problem is that I need to have it
by the baronial business meeting so that I can be at his school on April
1st. Please let me know and if it is possible I'll pick it up at the
business meeting. Yours in service Loric of Ironwood.