[Moo] need armor

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 13:20:20 PST 2005

I have a gorget-stainless steel, lacrosse shoulders/chest(prefer something better for chest/shoulders though), weight belt for kidney protection, hockey glove gauntlets, some elbows that need to be strapped.  All the rest is loaner, enough to fight in, but tough to be good in.  The armory was Dark Victory.  Here's what I need....Helm (24" head), better shoulders/breastplate/back, gambeson, knees, legs (shins would be nice, but not required), vambrace for right-hand.  Do you have Allen's email?  Wanted to do some drinkin' on Sunday night and don't want to worry 'bout driving home that night.  Seriously though, this is like a kick to the stomach for me.  On the stranger side, I'll be working for the CIA come June/July, how's that for odd?  See you tomorrow, cub could use an ego boost and some seriously exhausting practice.

YIS,
cub
-sitting cub, sable field, haunted eyes, wispy tail-

Sunniva Kyrre <sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net> wrote:
I understand.  I need you to give me a list of armor you have in hand.  From there I can do some research and. make some calls.  Which armorer did you use?  I need to know not to go back to them.  Okay?

I can't make any promises, but I will do everything I can.  In the mean time check out ebay.  put sca, armor into the search.  There's lots of stuff there that's ready to go.  Don't get so desperate that you spend too much money.  Spend some time shopping for the best deals.  Get stainless for the elbows and knees if you can afford it.

Everything else we can build, but it will take some time.

Turgeis