[Moo] Stierbach Marshals

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 13:45:01 PST 2005

I'm working on my marshelling warent and have two more events to marshell at if that counts Loric of Ironwood

Steve Knerr <steve_knerr at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm putting together a list of all Stierbach Marshals. If you a warranted
Marshal in any discipline, please send me your SCA name, mundane name and
discipline(s). I can get the rest from the Atlantian roster of Marshals.
If anyone is interested in becoming a Marshal, please let me know.

Thank you,

Stefan von Kiel
Baronial Knight's Marshal, Barony of Stierbach