[Moo] RE: [Officers] Details of Abhainn an Iar's Event

Kelly Howell dragonblue at adelphia.net
Tue May 3 10:55:07 PDT 2005

My lord and I will not be attending  Pennsic, but I also agree that the
dates that the timeframe that they want to hold this event is not a very
good time.  I would like to see it be either the 2nd or 4th weekend of
September.  I will do my best to get to tomorrows meeting, but I have
company, and may not be able to attend.  I will make sure that I get to the
Canton's meeting, and if you would like, I could also bring up the concerns
that the officers have.

If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to ask

In service,
Kiara of Ironwood