[Moo] Baby Diana Bright

Julie Bright jbright at wwlnk.net
Tue May 3 11:51:52 PDT 2005

(on behalf of Julie)
Hello all,

On Monday May 2nd at 7:45pm Julie gave birth by c-section to a beautiful baby girl!

Diana is 6pnds 6oz 20" long
She has hair
Her Apgar was 8/9 (for Below 100 beats per minute and for Normal color (but hands and feet are bluish)) probably due to her cord wrapped twice around her neck.

Julie Labored lightly from Friday until Saterday night and LABORED Saterday night until Monday afternoon, with the help of our doula Hiedi at the hospital, when we agreed that there were several factors that made delivery by c-section the right choice. There were some unexpected complicating factors during the surgery that will mean a longer recovery period for Julie but she is in good spirits if tired.

Diana is already breast feeding well and has met Jessica who is charmed by her baby sister.

Julie is recovering at Mary Washington Hospital room 3106.

We will send pictures soon.

Julie sends her love,
Julie Chris Jessica and Diana