[Moo] FW: Road obstruction near Crown Site

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Thu May 5 06:56:37 PDT 2005

Probably want to plan to leave early for Crown Tournament. See below.

From: Ann Shelton/Anne le Coeur <seneschal at atlantia.sca.org>
To: seneschal at stierbach.org
Subject: Road obstruction near Crown Site
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:38:59 +0000

Good Morning,

We have been notified that Route 440/Dublin Road, a cross street over the
route to the Crown Tournament site will be closed from 0930-1100 on
Saturday am, May 7 for the purpose of a local parade.

As the tournament begins at 1100, we wanted to get this information out to
as many people as possible. Please plan for travel accordingly. The
tournament participants have been blind copied on this list. Please send
this message to your local lists.

An alternate route is below courtesy of Her Excellency of Bright
Hills. Please note they are from Hwy 1 on the directions in the Acorn. I
do not have mileage on it but should have that by this evening if you must
travel Saturday am and want to contact me.

In service,

Anne

If a traveler has not turned right onto Route 136 by at least 9:00, I would
suggest the following route:

Continue straight on Route 543 North, crossing Route 22, the Route 1
Bypass, and Route 1.
Pass Route 440/Dublin Road. Turn right onto Route 646/Prospect Road.
Follow Prospect Road to a 4 way intersection with Route 136/Whiteford Road.
Turn right onto Whiteford Road.
Turn left onto Peach Orchard road and follow the signs to the Boy Scout Camp.

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP
Seneschal, Atlantia
Ann Shelton
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org