[Moo] FW: Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Sun May 8 18:24:38 PDT 2005

This is a lot of fun.  I will be there Friday to Sunday.
Baron Colum

From: "Jamie Frailey" <jamie.frailey at db.com>
To: brighthills at yahoogroups.com, highland-foorde at atlantia.sca.org, roxbury-mill at atlantia.sca.org, rcfaevans at comcast.net, archery at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org, baron at stierbach.org, archery-marshal at stierbach.org, BHArchers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 18:32:22 +0000

I know everyone is focused on Royal Rounds, Kingdom Challenges and such but if you want a great archery opportunity for getting ready for On Target or other competitive SCA archery events consider this NON SCA event. The Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic will give you an opportunity to shoot your Bow until you are sore. There are 80 challenging 3D targets throughout the woods creating a very challenging shoot.  Also there are over 30 archery and archery related vendors for all your traditional needs (unfortunately the park does not allow cross bows. I am in the process of trying to change this rule).

If you would like more information email me or call:

Lord Seamus MacCrae of Bright Hills
w-410-895-2032
h-410-377-9008

www.baltimorebowmen.com

3rd Annual
Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic
May 13,14,15, 2005
America’s Master of the longbow and arrow
Byron Ferguson
will be giving performances

Regards,

Jamie Frailey