[Moo] FYI for those interested

Veronica Roth r.roth7 at verizon.net
Thu May 12 15:40:58 PDT 2005

While not an SCA event, I wanted to send a reminder about the upcoming Virginia Renaissance Faire. But for those who are interested visit: http://www.varf.org

The Faire begins May 21 is trying to get "back on it's feet".

I learned of them when they helped the nonprofit I work for with a special event this past winter. They were gracious in sharing their time, talents and knowledge with our guests.

I ask pardon if the moo is not the appropriate means to share this item.

Veronica

"I myself have never been able to find out what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat." Rebecca West